Retinal Conditions: Treatments & Procedures
At the Retina Center of South Florida, our experienced, caring staff knows how precious your sight is to you. We are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of your vision using the most advanced diagnostic and treatment options available at our Delray Beach office.
Once you have been diagnosed with a retinal condition, we take the time to truly listen to you and explain all of your options for treatment. We will outline the benefits and risks of each procedure so that you can make an informed decision based on your individual situation.
Treatments and procedures we perform include:
- Intraocular / intravitreal injections of Eylea®, Lucentis®, Avastin®, and Kenalog® to treat a large variety of retinal and macular diseases, including macular degeneration, retinal vein occlusions, diabetic retinopathy, and macular edema
- Jetrea® intravitreal injections for macular holes and traction
- Retinal laser to treat retinal tears, areas of bleeding and swelling, and diabetic retinopathy
- Vitrectomy surgery (and scleral buckle) to fix retinal detachments, macular holes and pucker, diabetic retina problems, eye trauma, and a variety of other surgical diseases
Diagnostic tests done in the office:
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Fundus Photography
- Fluorescein Angiography
- Ophthalmic Ultrasound
Call our friendly office in Palm Beach County today at (561) 499-8830 for expert retina care from the board-certified surgeons at Retina Center of South Florida. To learn more about retinal and vitreous disease and treatments, please visit our patient education library.